Barracuda Has Completedits Acquisition of SKOUT Cybersecurity
Barracuda | July 14, 2021
A leading provider of cloud-enabled security solutions and trusted partner, Barracuda Networks, Inc., has announced its completion of the acquisition of SKOUT Cybersecurity. SKOUT Cybersecurity is a leader in cyber-as-a-service software, a provider of an extended detection and response (XDR) platform and service and for Managed Service Providers (MSPs), based in Melville, NY.
• SKOUT's XDR platform links with serious security infrastructures such as firewall, email, identity, access, and a 24x7 SOC that aids the uncovering of and replies to cyberattacks.
• Enlarges Barracuda's solutions for MSPs, offering an XDR platform for practical real-time nonstop security monitoring with response services for succeeded networks, endpoints, and cloud.
• Allows clients to address threats more competently with supplementary threat analysis, threat detection, and response capabilities.
• By mixing with existing security substructure, SKOUT deals investment security for MSPs, making it more remarkable to handle cyberattacks in varied customer settings.
• Removes clients' staffing and training for 24x7 service instead ofusing SKOUT's security specialists to handle the SOC process. It offers MSPs choice and tractability when building out their cybersecurity practice and features an influential mixture of solutions, enablement tools, and human security know-how.
Barracuda strive to make the world a safer place. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them.Barracuda Networks, Barracuda, and the Barracuda Networks logo are registered trademarks of Barracuda Networks, Inc. in the US and other countries.