Data Security

XM Cyber Confirms Cortex XSOAR Integration with Palo Alto Networks

XM Cyber, the multi-award-winning leader in Attack-Centric Exposure Prioritization, revealed today's integration with Palo Alto Network's Cortex XSOAR security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) platform. This new integration adds one-click access to risk-free attack simulation inside the Cortex XSOAR Marketplace, allowing security teams to see the entire path of a possible attack.

Security and network teams are constantly debating whether a specific alert is a high risk, low risk, impacts mission-critical assets or should wait for the next patch. When it comes to securing an organization's critical assets, the joint strength of XM Cyber and Cortex XSOAR provides teams with the contextual data they need to make the right choices possible.

The integration enriches events and incidents in Cortex XSOAR with critical information, including:

• The ability to determine whether business-critical assets are at risk

• The name and a description of the attack technique

• Detailed information on all impacted assets, including those deemed mission-critical

• Identification of choke points, i.e. whether the asset resides in line with multiple attack paths

• Context-sensitive recommendations for remediation ranked in order of importance

• A link to the XM Cyber platform for running attack simulations

This data assists security analysts in properly understanding their network environment and identifying user errors, bad IT hygiene, misconfigurations, and misplaced credentials, which can also go unnoticed. Cortex XSOAR's industry-leading automation and orchestration tools and features, combined with an attack-centric exposure approach to threat simulation, will help companies avoid 99% of real threats to their network while only addressing the 1% that matters.

About XM Cyber

XM Cyber is the world's leading provider of attack path management solutions. The XM Cyber platform allows companies to respond rapidly to cyber threats impacting their business-critical systems by actively identifying new exposures such as exploitable vulnerabilities and credentials, misconfigurations, and user activities. XM Cyber actively simulates and needs to prioritize attack paths that threaten mission-critical systems, including context-sensitive remediation options. XM Cyber assists in eliminating 99% of the risk by allowing IT and Security Operations to concentrate on the remaining 1% of exposures before they are exploited to compromise the organization's "crown jewels" – its sensitive properties. XM Cyber was founded by top executives from the Israeli cyber intelligence community and has offices in North America, Europe, and Israel.


About Palo Alto Networks


Palo Alto Networks, the global cybersecurity leader, is defining the cloud-centric future of technology that is changing the way individuals and companies work. Their goal is to be the go-to cybersecurity partner for protecting digital lives. They contribute to addressing the world's most pressing security issues through constant innovation that focuses on the most recent breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, analytics, automation, and orchestration. They are at the forefront of protecting tens of thousands of organizations through clouds, networks, and mobile devices by providing an open platform and empowering a growing ecosystem of partners.

Spotlight

Spotlight

Related News