Why DDoS Mitigation Solutions are important?

April 26, 2019

Why DDoS Mitigation Solutions are Important?  Securing against advanced DDoS Attacks. Clearly, DDoS attacks are increasing in size and complexity. Now-a-days, DDoS attacks have become more common.  In 2018, the most frequently seen attacks were SYN flood. UDP flood, ACK flood, HTTP flood, and HTTPS flood attacks, which all together accounted for 96% of all DDoS attacks. Of all DDoS attacks, 13% used a combination of multiple attack methods. The other 87% were single-vector attacks.

Spotlight

Cybersec Innovation Partners

Cybersec Innovation Partners (CIP) has been formed by a team of Industry Leaders who are passionate to support and deliver best of breed solutions. Our background, experience and technical knowledge coupled with our business acumen and hands on experience ensures delivery on every project and solution. CIP are inquisitive and ensure we partner with only the very best technical solutions and continually identify Next Generation partners.

Other Infographics
news image

CYBER SECURITY EXPOSURES INFOGRAPHIC

Infographic | January 16, 2020

It seems counterintuitive that cybercriminals would focus on small businesses. Major news outlets report on the largest incidents, which typically affect the largest companies. In the past, small businesses may have been able to neglect network security with little consequence, but this is not the case today. Small businesses generally have fewer IT resources and devote less time and money to cybersecurity than their larger counterparts.

Read More
news image

Help Your Employees Overcome Cybersecurity Fears by Promoting Cyber Awareness

Infographic | January 23, 2020

Increased cyber awareness has never been more important for businesses and consumers, as U.S. data breaches continue to increase at a record pace and are predicted to reach an all-time high of over 1,000 in 2017. This increase seems to have contributed to a growth in consumer concerns, as our recent research revealed that consumers’ worries about identity theft and cybercrime are now on par with other common concerns such as illnesses and car accidents.

Read More
news image

10 Tips to Protect Your Data

Infographic | July 30, 2021

When making an online purchase, or creating an account online, it is tempting to save banking details and passwords for the sake of convenience. But a data leak from even one of these sources could cost you.

Read More
news image

2020 SONICWALL CYBER THREAT REPORT

Infographic | February 12, 2020

The boundaries of your digital empire are limitless. What was once a finite and defendable space is now a boundless territory a vast, sprawling footprint of devices, apps, appliances, servers, networks, clouds and users. Explore SonicWall’s exclusive threat intelligence to help you better understand how cybercriminals think and be fully prepared for what

Read More
news image

2019 Cyber Etiquette: A Guide To Today’s Top Cyber Threats

Infographic | December 20, 2019

The best detection and response solutions provide deep visibility to secure and investigate potential risk. Greater automation and contextualization of security events brings more informed decision-making, faster triage and effective remediation of threats.

Read More
news image

Data Loss Prevention Best Practices

Infographic | March 16, 2022

Every organization, regardless of size or industry, needs a data loss prevention (DLP) strategy to prevent data from being improperly accessed or deleted.

Read More

Spotlight

Cybersec Innovation Partners

Cybersec Innovation Partners (CIP) has been formed by a team of Industry Leaders who are passionate to support and deliver best of breed solutions. Our background, experience and technical knowledge coupled with our business acumen and hands on experience ensures delivery on every project and solution. CIP are inquisitive and ensure we partner with only the very best technical solutions and continually identify Next Generation partners.

Events