home.aspx
 
. https://informationsecurity.report/Resources/Whitepapers/79c5dc5f-2229-40a2-bb9c-cf14f4e628e9_WhyDDoS_infographic.pdf
infographic
WHY DDOS MITIGATION SOLUTIONS ARE IMPORTANT?
Why DDoS Mitigation Solutions are Important?  Securing against advanced DDoS Attacks. Clearly, DDoS attacks are increasing in size and complexity. Now-a-days, DDoS attacks have become more common.  In 2018, the most frequently seen attacks were SYN flood. UDP flood, ACK flood, HTTP flood, and HTTPS flood attacks, which all together accounted for 96% of all DDoS attacks. Of all DDoS attacks, 13% used a combination of multiple attack methods. The other 87% were single-vector attacks. DOWNLOAD