home.aspx
   
 
EVENTS

Banking Cyber Security Forum
BANKING CYBER SECURITY FORUM
June 18-18, 2019
Banking Cyber Security Forum is an exclusive, top-flight event exclusively for senior banking executives, set to address each of these challenges and opportunities and encourages peer-to-peer conversation via a programme built around conversation opportunities with peers from across the banking sect...

The Banking Cyber Security Forum London
THE BANKING CYBER SECURITY FORUM LONDON
June 18-18, 2019
Nearly 563 million customer data records were compromised in 2018 alone, GDPR and data protection remains king and 2019 is set to be the year when the Payment Services Directive (PSD2) completely changes the face of banking. The pressure is on banks to remain competitive whilst maintaining impregnab...

Appurity Limited


Appurity’s focus on mobile device security & app delivery ensures that our clients across all verticals are provided with best of breed, secure solutions. The adoption of smartphones within businesses is driving change in business process. Appurity help businesses with their mobile initiatives, including bring your own device, to provide productivity gains, reduce costs & enhance security.

RELATED NEWS


The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) and its counterparts in Malaysia, Singapore and Japan have signed three pacts for cooperation in cyber security.The pacts aim at promoting exchange of knowledge and experience in detection, resolution and prevention of security related incidents between India and these countries, said the Ministry of Communications and Information and Technology....
NDTV
READ MORE

Chinese mobile phone maker Xiaom is to set up a datacenter in India to allay fears over data security raised by the Indian Air Force (IAF)....
TECHTARGET
READ MORE

Many executives—particularly senior business leaders—frequently travel worldwide as part of their jobs. Hackers and cyber criminals know this, and that adds a risk factor that companies should not ignore....
COMPUTERWORLD
READ MORE

Hospitals are discovering that the quality of care is increasingly moving to a platform that is dependent upon its technology. As a result, medical devices are some of the most vulnerable areas of attack
Knowing the type and motivations for attack, understanding the current risk of your institution’s medical devices, and putting into place security measures to protect vulnerabilities will go far in establishing best practices, Kevin McDonald, BSN, MEPD, CISSP, director of clinical i...

DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING
READ MORE

It’s no secret that cyber-attacks are escalating in scale, frequency and complexity—and IT departments are starting to doubt their ability to stave off a compromise. In fact, a full 48% of IT security professionals have admitted they are not confident that they could detect an attacker attempting to breach their network, according to a new survey from Lieberman Software....
INFOSECURITY MAGAZINE
READ MORE

And, on the mobile front there was no surprise: threats targeting Android accounted for 97% of mobile attacks for the whole year. The platform racked up 804 new families and variants (compared to 238 new Android threats in 2012). The other 3% (23) were directed at Symbian. No other platforms had any threats, according to F-Secure's data....
INFOSECURITY-MAGAZINE
READ MORE

EVENTS

The Banking Cyber Security Forum London
THE BANKING CYBER SECURITY FORUM LONDON
June 18-18, 2019
Nearly 563 million customer data records were compromised in 2018 alone, GDPR and data protection remains king and 2019 is set to be the year when the Payment Services Directive (PSD2) completely changes the face of banking. The pressure is on banks to remain competitive whilst maintaining impregnab...

Banking Cyber Security Forum
BANKING CYBER SECURITY FORUM
June 18-18, 2019
Banking Cyber Security Forum is an exclusive, top-flight event exclusively for senior banking executives, set to address each of these challenges and opportunities and encourages peer-to-peer conversation via a programme built around conversation opportunities with peers from across the banking sect...